When you do a quick search for Mission Beach, you will see that there are so many places to visit. We at Penny Realty have been here in Mission Beach area for many years and have properties all over it. One stunning area to rent in is Ocean Front Walk. It has a great mix of residential as well as activities close by. The area is perfect for families or couples. Read on to see why you will want to choose Ocean Front Walk the next time you come to Mission Beach.
Ocean Front Walk Activities
- Beach- When you are on Ocean Front Walk, you are on the beach! The houses that we have in that area are beach front homes so you are just steps away from the beach. At Mission Beach, you can choose from a host of activities. On land, volleyball is popular and you will see places to play set up. Since Mission Beach is one of the widest beaches, be sure to bring your favorite games.
- Ocean Activities- Going along with the beach is the ocean. There are so many fun things to do. You have anything from swimming to kayaking, SUP, surfing and more. If you don’t plan on bringing your own gear, rent it. Check out Cheap Rentals for all your needs. Not only is their price affordable but they have a vast selection of anything you could want for a day on the beach.
- Belmont Park- Staying in Mission Beach for many days allows you to take in more of the city. One place we suggest that is close to Ocean Front Walk is Belmont Park. Relive your childhood with roller coasters, games, and delicious food. Cool off at their water park and refuel at their on-site restaurant.
- The Mission Restaurant- When planning any trip, we always focus on a meal out. At Ocean Front Walk, we recommend The Mission. They are open for breakfast and lunch. Their menu is light and healthy, focusing on affordable sustainability. But yet, when you pursue their options, you will see all your favorites.
Penny Realty Listings on Ocean Front Walk
We have 12 listings for vacation homes on Ocean Front Walk. Here are a few!
- Sand Dollar Shore– This is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo that can house 6 people. This is a ground level rental that is on the southern end of Mission Beach. It has modern homey convinces and Queen sized beds.
- Surfside Landing I– This condo has 1 bedroom and 1 bath and can comfortably fit 4 guests. A ground floor rental, you are in the middle of Ocean Front Walk. Sleeping arrangements are 1 Queen bed and 1 sleeper sofa.
- Sands– This is a ground floor rental in the southern end of Ocean Front Walk and is perfect for families. This is a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo that sleeps 6. The master bedroom has a Queen sized bed. The other bedroom has a bunk bed featuring a double-sized bottom bunk.
- Oceanfront Escape– This 5 bedroom rental is great for groups of friends or families. The wood exterior is a classic California bungalow look that you will love. The first floor has 2 bedrooms and the second has 3.
As you can see, there are so many beautiful properties to stay in while on Ocean Front Walk as well as many things to do. Anytime you are considering coming to San Diego for a trip, think of us at Penny Realty. Not only do we have homes on Ocean Front Walk but all over the city. Contact us today and begin your search for your next vacation rental!